Please label all of your supplies (address labels makes this an easy task). In consideration of all class attendees, please refrain from wearing fragrances and be mindful of tobacco or use of materials with strong odors. Please silence all cell phones and only use drink containers with lids. While we love our small visitors, it is not appropriate to bring them while you are in class. It is the responsibility of the student to know and understand the Loving Stitches’ Class Policy.
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
1. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
2. Supply lists will be available online. Please check the supply sheets to make sure you will have all materials needed for class.
3. Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated. We will indicate whether kits, supplies or patterns will be made available to you.
4. Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
5. Some courses are all inclusive (e.g., class materials are bundled in the price). If you already possess some or all of the required materials, a class discount or store credit may be made available to you.
6. Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual as well.
7. We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
8. Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
9. Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
10. If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
1. A store credit will be issued for cancellations received 7 days prior to the first class date or earlier. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the first class date will not be credited.
2. No credit will be issued for a "no show" in class regardless of reason. Loving Stitches does not offer makeup sessions for missed classes.
3. If you register within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
4. Cancellation policy for "special event" teachers/classes:
♥ No credit will be issued for cancellations unless we can fill your spot with another person from a Wait List.
♥ No credit will be issued for "no show" at workshops regardless of reason.
♥ Occasionally a special event/class will be designated as "non-refundable." Loving Stitches will not issue credit/refunds for these events/classes; however, a student may transfer their reservation to another individual if they are unable to attend. We do ask that we be notified of the change prior to the event/class.
♥ Loving Stitches reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee.